HR Recruiting, Staffing and Executive Search in the San Francisco Bay Area
As a densely populated region made up of seven counties, the San Francisco Bay Area is the second largest metropolitan area in California. The region has a global economic impact, through a wide range of business activities. From San Francisco, a thriving banking and financial center and a major tourist destination, to the famed technological companies in Silicon Valley, San Jose in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond, business thrives in this major economic market. At our human resources executive recruiting firm, our partnerships with multiple corporations and organizations in this region and our extensive network of experienced HR professionals reach deeply into each business sector of dynamic region.
The diversity of business types throughout this California area makes our unique approach to recruiting HR executives and professionals stand out from general staffing firms. Since we specialize only in human resources recruitment, our select team of recruiters can focus closely on the exacting requirements of any company’s positions. By forming relationships with our corporate clients, we learn each company’s goals, requirements and culture. Then, we utilize our extensive nationwide network of candidates and targeted marketing of job openings to locate and recruit the talented, experienced, and performance-driven leaders and specialists who are ideal matches for each open position. Our candidates are uniquely qualified and matched to your criteria, so they can step into the job and immediately produce the results your company needs. We support all business sectors, including specific sectors important in this region.
- Computer and Internet Technology – The Silicon Valley is a massive business sector in San Jose and the San Francisco Bay Area and is the leading global high technology region in the world. Technology companies have specific personnel management needs, and our wide network includes executives and specialists with long experience in this industry and in this California region.
- Import, Export, Shipping and Commerce – From the port at San Francisco to the vast shipping facilities in Oakland, the Bay Area is one of the most important ports in the global Pacific market. HR specialists with experience in these vital industries are plentiful in our nationwide network. Our recruiting agency specializes in finding candidates with relevant experience.
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism – With three international airports, the San Francisco Bay Area is an important destination in California for business travel and tourism, both domestic and international. Let us help your company recruit executives and personnel specialists with extensive experience in this diverse industry.
- Banking and Finance – With the second highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., San Francisco is strong in banking and finance, as well. Specific businesses in this sector have unique requirements when it comes to personnel management, and our recruiting network is a rich resource for seasoned candidates who match specific, detailed criteria.
- Healthcare, Biomedical and Biotechnology – The Bay area is rapidly becoming a hub for these very specialized medical research and development companies. HR professionals in these businesses have unique responsibilities, and we can assist in recruiting highly qualified candidates to match the unique requirements of your company or organization.
Leader in HR Staffing and Executive Recruiting in San Francisco, California
At HR Personnel Services, our constant goal is to find and place experienced, innovative and productive HR executives, generalists, and specialists who match the goals, needs, and culture of our corporate and organizational clients. To meet that goal, we work to establish long-term relationships with our clients. Our performance-oriented team of recruiters learns each client’s requirements and plans. Then, we use a combination of an extensive candidate network, targeted marketing, and state-of-the-art technology to quickly search and place candidates who are an ideal match for each position. We invite you to join our valued clients in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, and throughout the Pacific Coast region of the United States. Contact us soon to discuss your requirements or to post a current job opening.