North Augusta, SC
Our client, a
global leader in manufacturing is seeking a Plant HR Generalist at its
South Carolina location. The ideal candidate will be well
rounded with HR professional experience, with a tactical background
overseeing day to day HR responsibilities for a manufacturing
- Fill openings with competent people using the
appropriate mix of internal promotions and external recruitment to
satisfy near-term performance, longer-term succession needs and to
insure the organization has the necessary outstanding talent.
- Deploy and manage on-boarding programs to accelerate
the time it takes for employees to be fully productive in their new
jobs and shape their experience through powerful connections with their
leader and team.
- Support and coach leaders to set clear expectations
and manage the performance of employees.
- Inspire and coach leaders to invest in employee
development for sustained business results.
- Design and implement training programs to further
elevate the capabilities of employees and make positive impact to the
- Deliver people services including records keeping,
payroll management, benefits management etc in a way that is efficient
and error free.
- Proactively diagnose and recommend solutions to
improve organizational effectiveness and workforce alignment.
- Support leaders in effectively communicating with
their employees to foster an engaged workforce.
- Design and deploy effective rewards and recognition
programs to engage employees and elevate business results.
- BA/BS required.
- 3-5 years progressive HR generalist/business partner
- Proven track record in working within a unionized
facility, demonstrated success in partnering with the local
$60k to $80k, Plus Relocation Package
for this Job:
you do not meet the qualifications listed, but you have direct Human
Resource experience and would like to be considered for future
opportunities, we would still be very interested in speaking with you.