Human Resources Jobs >> HR Generalist
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000
Our client, a Fortune 500 corporation that designs and manufactures vehicles globally is searching for a Human Resources Generalist that is responsible for providing expertise and support in the following areas of human resources administration: employer and intern relations, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, HR strategy, HRIS, government compliance, employment law, and retention and maintenance of employment records.
- Provide HR support for the Internship Program, which consists of 250+ interns across five business segments.
- Generate reports that showcase the campus recruiting metrics for diversity, offers extended, accepted, and declined to assess the effectiveness at each target university.
- Develop and coordinate professional development and social events for interns during their tenure.
- Represent company at various community and university events to promote the corporation and careers.
- Serve as a resource for the functional campus teams that support each of our target universities and provide training for team members on how to effectively recruit on campus.
- Assist in managing the Campus Relations social media accounts (Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Train incoming interns as part of new hire orientation.
- Source and recruit high potential candidates for the internship program.
- Serve as a point of contact for interns and their managers with questions related to the internship program.
- Develop recruitment plans for campus activities which includes registration, shipping schedules, posting internship positions, and establishing connections with key university contacts.
- Manage all intern requisitions in the talent management system.
- Serve as the contact for Corporate compliance initiatives.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s policies and procedures pertaining to compliance with areas including EEO and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Compile and submit EEO-1 and VETS 100A OFCCP reports.
- Develop and execute company recruitment outreach efforts, analyze effectiveness of those efforts, and ensure adequate documentation of all efforts.
- Other Human Resources Generalist functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Marketing or a related field required.
- 3-plus years related experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of corporate compliance.