Human Resources Jobs >> Human Resources Coordinator
Job Location: New York, NY – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Contract – 6 Months, Possibility of Temp to Hire
Compensation: $30 – $35 Hourly DOE
Our client is seeking an HR Coordinator to help support the HR activities for their operations of over 60 locations around the world.
- Liaise effectively with staff in headquarters and offices located outside HQ to ensure effective coordination of pre-hire and consultancy activities.
- Manage US staff’s immigration and visa issues; assist with the international immigration issues.
- Manage matters relating to consultancies, including drafting contracts and extensions.
- Maintain the log of consultants.
- Assist the Senior HR Manager with the recruitment of US-based and international staff.
- Assist in the drafting and processing of US hire letters and extensions.
- Assist with reviewing policies and procedures pertaining to recruitment and consultancies.
- Assist in the development of internal training sessions on pre-hire topics.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
- BA degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of HR experience in an international setting, particularly in recruitment.
- Ability to create and maintain a tracking system of recruitment and consultants.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all level of staff within the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure, while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously under minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required; proficiency in another language is desirable.
- Strong computer knowledge including Windows, MS Office applications, Internet, and HR Management Systems.
- Experience drafting or editing contracts is highly desirable.