Human Resources Jobs >> HR Generalist
Job Location: Washington, NC – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Contract – 3 to 4 Months
Compensation: $25 – $30 Hourly DOE
Our client in the manufacturing medical device industry is seeking an HR Generalist on a contract basis to provide strong professional HR support to the company. This company is in transition and needs an HR Generalist to assist with integrating the activities and company initiatives.
- Employee Relations.
- Enter data in a correct and timely manner into the HRIS system.
- Benefit administration.
- Respond to unemployment claim inquiries.
- Full cycle recruiting.
- Assist in other duties to support the company.
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience.
- BA or BS required.
- Ability to incorporate transitional change.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate projects under minimal supervision.
- Project management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.