Human Resources Jobs >> HR Generalist
Job Location: Augusta, SC – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Compensation: $60,000 – $80,000, Plus Relocation Package
Our client, a global leader in manufacturing is seeking a Plant HR Generalist at its South Carolina location. The ideal candidate will be well rounded with HR professional experience, with a tactical background overseeing day to day HR responsibilities for a manufacturing plant.
- Fill openings with competent people using the appropriate mix of internal promotions and external recruitment to satisfy near-term performance, longer-term succession needs and to insure the organization has the necessary outstanding talent.
- Deploy and manage on-boarding programs to accelerate the time it takes for employees to be fully productive in their new jobs and shape their experience through powerful connections with their leader and team.
- Support and coach leaders to set clear expectations and manage the performance of employees.
- Inspire and coach leaders to invest in employee development for sustained business results.
- Design and implement training programs to further elevate the capabilities of employees and make positive impact to the business.
- Deliver people services including records keeping, payroll management, benefits management etc in a way that is efficient and error free.
- Proactively diagnose and recommend solutions to improve organizational effectiveness and workforce alignment.
- Support leaders in effectively communicating with their employees to foster an engaged workforce.
- Design and deploy effective rewards and recognition programs to engage employees and elevate business results.
- BA/BS required.
- 3-5 years progressive HR generalist/business partner experience.
- Proven track record in working within a unionized facility, demonstrated success in partnering with the local representatives.