Human Resources Jobs >> HR Manager
Job Location: New York, NY – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Compensation: $85,000 – $90,000, Plus Benefits
Our client, a leading digital media company is seeking a bilingual HR Manager for a newly created role in their New York office. This position will be responsible for the development, implantation and management of all HR Manager functions, as well as the ability to offer strategic people management proposals.
- Leading the Human Resource functions, encompassing the full employee life cycle with principle responsibility for employee relations, labor relations, wage and salary administration and special projects.
- Handle all Employee Relations for and throughout the North American locations.
- Manage the payroll and employee benefits as part of a service provider.
- Manage benefit programs such as life, health, dental, and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Assist in the administration of open enrollment.
- New employee orientation, attendance program, safety program, performance review, and training.
- Maintain employee files and other record keeping, as well as maintain records in a highly professional and confidential manner.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Full cycle recruitment and vendor relationship management.
- Investigation, conflict resolution, and mediation when necessary.
- Provide HR guidance for the business unity managers, and team leaders.
- Act as liaison between employees and management.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required.
- Professional Human Resources HR Certification and/or Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in a personnel management related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of practicing HR Business Partner experience in a fast paced, corporate environment.
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis within the US and South America.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong fluency in Excel and other Office Software.
- Extensive knowledge of employee compensation packages, labor and employment law principles; including all aspects of employee relations issues.
- Ability to multi-task and advise senior leadership on HR best practices.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision in an ever changing, evolving, and fast pace environment.