Human Resources Jobs >> Regional HR Manager
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Compensation: $55,000 – $65,000
Our client, in the distribution of industrial tubing is seeking a Regional HR Manager for their Los Angeles, CA location. The Regional HR Manager will act as a liaison between employees and management and administer various branch policies and manage human resources activities within the west region.
- Posting job openings, recruiting, testing, and interviewing for all branch positions.
- Coordinating new employee orientation.
- Managing the 30-60-90-120 day evaluations.
- Complete and manage all branch personnel files.
- Assist employees with benefit problems and benefit information.
- Conduct exit interviews for all terminating employees.
- Coordinate employee performance evaluations program for office and warehouse personnel.
- Update job descriptions annually as needed.
- Have a working knowledge of all company benefit programs and communicate information to employees.
- Formally address all employee complaints and grievances.
- Deal with employee relations issues.
- Establish rapport with employees at all levels.
- Facilitate short term disability claims and FMLA requests.
- Coordinate unemployment compensation and claims with corporate
- Responsible for safety compliance for entire region
- Distribute quarterly safety materials.
- Participate in quarterly safety inspections and safety hazards.
- Administer workers compensation and accident investigation program.
- Coordinate and track training within region
- Process weekly timesheets for non-exempt employees
- Complete monthly exempt attendance report for payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of HR Generalist experience including employee relations, recruiting, payroll, benefits, and safety.
- Experience working in manufacturing or distribution, preferred.
- Knowledge of multi-State and Federal labor laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with computers and HRIS systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment.