Human Resources Jobs >> Recruiting Coordinator
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Type of Position: Contract – 3 Months or Longer
Compensation: $20 – $23 Hourly
Job Number: 01360-CC – Please include the job number with your application.
Our corporate partner, experiencing heavy workload demands in its Human Resources Department, seeks a Coordinator of Recruitment to work on an extended contract basis. This position will report to the Director of Human Resources and the successful applicant will be expected to be prepared to onboard smoothly and play a key role in the work of its highly productive and cohesive screening and recruitment team. Positional duties include but are not limited to:
- Create appropriate job descriptions for employment opportunity announcements and post approved advertisements on various media outlets.
- Compose applicant response correspondence and provide coordination and scheduling of job candidate in-person interviews for screened and approved applicants.
- Prepare offer letters to selected job candidates and arrange delivery of offer related correspondence to selected candidates.
- Provide managerial oversight of all onboarding processes including the accurate and timely completion of all new hire documentation and completion of all required forms, certifications, and mandated record entries.
- Ensure the orderly and accurate filing of all received candidate materials including resumes, applications, and other employment related correspondence and documentation.
- Performance of other administrative and clerical duties requested and required to fully support the activities of a dynamic and volume-driven recruitment department.
- A minimum of one year’s experience serving in a responsible human resources support position utilizing a database style applicant tracking system.
- Possession of well-developed skills in interpersonal communications, with a strongly focused approach driven by dedication to outstanding customer service.
- Demonstration of superior professional judgement and sound decision making ability.
- Successful track record in multitasking and proper prioritization of multiple work assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively from broad work instructions and properly apply discretion as required.
- Strong capability to perform data analysis and situational evaluation to direct activities and decision making with an ongoing emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software suite products.