Human Resources Jobs >> HR Manager
Job Location: Columbus, OH – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000, Competitive, Plus Relocation
We are seeking a dynamic HR Manager for our client in the industrial supply industry to oversee the day to day management of a non- union customer fulfillment and call center. This role is responsible for leading all of the HR functions from strategic to tactical planning as well as HR administration ins support of 450 plus employees within the facility.
- Manages a single customer fulfillment center.
- Oversee functions including employment, associate relations, compensation, and benefits to ensure the most effective human resources representation at the customer fulfillment center.
- Manages the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of associates to fill vacant positions.
- Manages the new hire orientation process within the customer fulfillment center.
- Manages the exit interview process within the distribution center to ensure reasons for associate turnover are recorded and properly reported.
- Provides solutions to associate relations issues. Meets with managers to resolve associate relations issues. Coaches, counsels and advises supervisors and managers regarding policy interpretation and proper procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between associates and management to address various situations, as necessary. Investigates accidents and prepares accident reports for corporate management use to ensure safe working environment.
- Ensures compliance with applicable labor laws and refers more complex issues to appropriate corporate management.
- Prepares a departmental budget, ensures adherence to the budget, and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Drives company culture in the customer fulfillment center and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- BA or BS in Business or the equivalent is required.
- Minimum of seven years human resources experience including three years management experience is required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources procedures, practices, interviewing techniques, and applicable labor laws is required.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel are required.