Human Resources Jobs >> HR Manager
Job Location: Trenton, NJ – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Contract – Indefinite
Compensation: $38 – $43 Hourly DOE
Our client in the educational industry is seeking an HR Manager to join their team to help assist with all HR related functions to support a staff of more than 300 employees.
- Write and place job postings as needed (internal, web, and newspaper)
- Coordinate review of candidates and facilitate recruitment process. Coordinate recruitment efforts with hiring managers, facilitate interview process, accept/screen resumes and applications, assist with the final decision-making process.
- Coordinate health, dental and prescription insurance enrollments and coverage changes for all employees.
- Maintain current and confidential personnel files including all matters of attendance, FLA, FMLA, and compliance with state and federal standards.
- Liaison with Payroll Coordinator and Administrative Assistant to the BA to ensure that all transactions are accurate and well documented.
- Ensure employee compliance with all required trainings per New Jersey Statute and NJQSAC.
- Meet all requirements for FLA and FMLA.
- Minimum BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years of HR experience preferred.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications designed to facilitate good record keeping ease of information.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to handle sensitive and confidential employee situations and documentation.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility required to function in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Confidentiality required to handle sensitive employee matters.
Job Number: 01081