Human Resources Jobs >> Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Irving – Dallas, TX – This order is closed.
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Compensation: $65,000 – $70,000
We are seeking a dynamic Regional HR Manager for our client in the manufacturing arena. This is the opportunity to join a fortune 500 organization as part of the leadership team. This role is responsible for providing business leadership and functional expertise in human resources to the Irving, TX, and Oklahoma City, OK, plants.
- Lead and support safety initiatives and processes to drive towards zero recordable injuries.
- Effectively communicate Safety strategy and performance to employees and engage them in the system systems and process leadership.
- Leads, coaches and teaches leaders to create an environment where talent is developed through effective performance management and talent evaluation systems.
- Fills openings with competent people using the appropriate mix of internal promotions and external recruitment to satisfy near-term performance, longer-term succession needs and to insure the organization has the necessary outstanding talent.
- Actively engaged in personal development.
- Contributes to the development and execution of the plant strategy, provides leadership support as a formal member of the Plant Leadership teams.
- Effectively shares information with R&A HR Leader and peers.
- Develops and attracts the people required to execute the business strategy.
- Improve plant organizational results by measuring and assessing performance, diagnosing problems and implementing solutions.
- Develop a reputation and operate as a trusted adviser and business partner to the Plant Leader and Plant NLT members. Contribute on plant strategy discussions outside of the HR area.
- Coaches all leaders in the organization with confidence and candor
- Coaches and educates leaders so they are fully capable and accountable to own, improve and accelerate business results.
- Assessing team performance and facilitating interventions proactively.
- Creates and implements optimal organization design and structure to enable the strategy.
- Co-leads with Corporate Labor Relations to ensure plant labor agreements and handbooks support business results and business strategy.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to the management of HR to minimize risk and exposure to the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources management or a related field. Master’s degree in business, human resources or a related field preferred.
- 5-10 years Plant HR Generalist experience.
- Labor Relations experience.
- Strong ability to implement strategy for a human resources function.
- Strong ability to attract, developing and retaining outstanding talent.
- Experience leading in union and/or non-union workforce environments.
- Proven ability to implement successful employee relations strategies and programs.
- Strong ability to assess the environment and successfully identifying opportunities and closing gaps to accelerate business performance.
- Excellent communication – written and oral – including presentation skills.